Thread: In the office
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 02:12 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I looked up and Tracy was sitting there, one hand hiking her short skirt even higher. She was wearing suspenders, an item of clothing that always gets my blood pumping. I felt my cock hardening again. Man, this girl wouldn't let up. Her legs looked great. They were so long and toned. She quickly looked me in the eyes and licked her lips before smoothing her skirt down again and swivelled her legs back under her desk, grinning.
It hadn't taken long for my cock to get rock hard again, the sight of her legs hinting at things that could possibly come. Had she worn the suspenders for me? Was the lunch invitation more than just lunch? The thought of her wrapping her lips around my engorged member just made my dick throb harder.
My prick had been rock hard twice in one day and I hadn't been able to release the juices that had made my balls feel so heavy. I had to jerk off but how was I going to get to the bathroom at the other end of the office without anyone noticing?
The temptation to masturbate was too much and I could feel a hot flush around my chest. I had to move, noticable or not.
I snatched up a folder to put in front of my swollen manhood and made a bee-line for the men's toilets. The thought of wrapping my hands around my cock causing it to stiffen even more. I thought about Tracy, hoping against hope that maybe she would follow, somehow reading my mind. I so desperately wanted to unload my hot cum into her mouth. The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that the prudish blonde with the glasses and big tits was a dirty slut just gagging to feel some big, hard cock in her mouth.
I quickly got into the men's room...