Thread: In the office
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2002, 02:20 PM
dobbydog

Oh boy, what could this say, my fear and excitement chasing each other around and around in my mind, Tracy in the center of it all. Here it was:

"Too busy for lunch, hmmmm, lunch is some time to get off from work, isn't it?"

Get off - Is that supposed to mean something? Probably not, I better keep reading.

"Don't you want lunch? You know you should treat yourself to what you want, remember what they say about all work and no play"

I know I want her so bad, does she know? Play, wow, I'd love to play with every inch of her naked body, wow. I'm getting too horny, must keep reading.

"Desire does matter too much though. A man needs lunch doesn't he? Isn't it essential to his existence? I bet it's essential to your existence."

Need - well, I really feel like I need to work he naked body, but does she know I NEED her body? Would she really write so much about lunch? Wouldn't she just write "ok, talk to you some other time"? Why would she go through this trouble just for lunch. It can't just be lunch? or is it?

"Well, I am sensing the start to some email tag (like phone tag), I just tagged you, but I'm not going to let you get a chance to tag me back. I'm going to come over and see you."

tag - sounds playful to me. I can't read anything into that, well, if she knows how I feel, then this could be developing soon. She's coming over here - but I'm still very horny, she might notice, well, she probably won't look unless she's interested. OR she'll think I'm some weird freak and hate me. Oh no, still more to read though.

"In fact, I'm probably behind you right now."

behind me now - whoaaaa, what that's not possible is it, I glanced over to her desk. She was not there. I turned my head to look over my right shoulder, and there she was. Standing behind my chair, standing over me, she was leaning forward and could easily see my the huge bulge in my pants. Her eyes only had to wonder downward, she was already looking down at my head and probably my chest, oh boy, my dick is so close to my chest. Did she notice?

I just sat there, unsure of what to do. Tracy spoke "Did you drop something in your lap?"

I didn't know what she was talking about, my poor response : "huhhhh?"

"Your left hand is in your lap, I figured you dropped something. Why else would your hand be there?"

She had looked down, she knew my hand was in my lap, did she know it was on my dick? How long was she standing there? Did she see me working my dick? Great, great, what am I supposed to do know? I immediately moved my hand onto my desk. It seemed like she was waiting for a response to her last question, but of course I had none. I decided I better say nothing, there was no good response, not in this situation.

She picked up the conversation "So what about lunch? With all this work you have to get away, I have to get away, WE have to get away."

We - my mind raced as it had be driven by the words of her emails. No, no, I can't get dazed like with the emails, she's right here right now, I have to say something, I have to do something.

"You know you're right, OK, let me just finish this up quickly and we'll go somewhere." - MY thoughts: whoaaa, what did I just say? Did I say OK? Did I just say I'd go with her?

"Sure, I'll finish my stuff, and get my jacket." She said and began to walk away.

She stopOh boy, what could this say, my fear and excitement chasing each other around and around in my mind, Tracy in the center of it all. Here it was:

"Too busy for lunch, hmmmm, lunch is some time to get off from work, isn't it?"

Get off - Is that supposed to mean something? Probably not, I better keep reading.

"Don't you want lunch? You know you should treat yourself to what you want, remember what they say about all work and no play"

I know I want her so bad, does she know? Play, wow, I'd love to play with every inch of her naked body, wow. I'm getting too horny, must keep reading.

"Desire does matter too much though. A man needs lunch doesn't he? Isn't it essential to his existence? I bet it's essential to your existence."

Need - well, I really feel like I need to work he naked body, but does she know I NEED her body? Would she really write so much about lunch? Wouldn't she just write "ok, talk to you some other time"? Why would she go through this trouble just for lunch. It can't just be lunch? or is it?

"Well, I am sensing the start to some email tag (like phone tag), I just tagged you, but I'm not going to let you get a chance to tag me back. I'm going to come over and see you."

tag - sounds playful to me. I can't read anything into that, well, if she knows how I feel, then this could be developing soon. She's coming over here - but I'm still very horny, she might notice, well, she probably won't look unless she's interested. OR she'll think I'm some weird freak and hate me. Oh no, still more to read though.

"In fact, I'm probably behind you right now."

behind me now - whoaaaa, what that's not possible is it, I glanced over to her desk. She was not there. I turned my head to look over my right shoulder, and there she was. Standing behind my chair, standing over me, she was leaning forward and could easily see my the huge bulge in my pants. Her eyes only had to wonder downward, she was already looking down at my head and probably my chest, oh boy, my dick is so close to my chest. Did she notice?

I just sat there, unsure of what to do. Tracy spoke "Did you drop something in your lap?"

I didn't know what she was talking about, my poor response : "huhhhh?"

"Your left hand is in your lap, I figured you dropped something. Why else would your hand be there?"

She had looked down, she knew my hand was in my lap, did she know it was on my dick? How long was she standing there? Did she see me working my dick? Great, great, what am I supposed to do know? I immediately moved my hand onto my desk. It seemed like she was waiting for a response to her last question, but of course I had none. I decided I better say nothing, there was no good response, not in this situation.

She picked up the conversation "So what about lunch? With all this work you have to get away, I have to get away, WE have to get away."

We - my mind raced as it had be driven by the words of her emails. No, no, I can't get dazed like with the emails, she's right here right now, I have to say something, I have to do something.

"You know you're right, OK, let me just finish this up quickly and we'll go somewhere." - MY thoughts: whoaaa, what did I just say? Did I say OK? Did I just say I'd go with her?

"Sure, I'll finish my stuff, and get my jacket." She said and began to walk away.

She stopped walking after a few steps, turned around slightly, "although it does look like you started something that you will need me to finish, how about during lunch?"

"Yeah" I responded, the only thing I could say. She had to know, she knew I was working my dick and she wants to finish working my hard dick. Come on, how can it be anything else? Now wait a minute, maybe she saw some papers on my desk, maybe she saw a window on my computer. Does it really have to be sexual? I better get a hold of myself, and not my dick. Well, this could be interesting, no more avoiding her now. Time to do with her whatever she wants to do. Whatever that is!