View Single Post
Old 04-26-2002, 08:51 PM

my first time was 13 years ago, in 1989. I was walking through the big open space in front of Toronto's City hall when a huge crowd of chinese protesters appeared. It was just after the Tiannemen square massacre and they were demonstrating against the Chinese government's actions. I was posted to a nearby military base and was returning there with some girl who was also from the base, we were walking together but didn't really know each other. She made some comment about it sounding like the mob wanted to sacrifice a virgin, and I replied well, they can't have me!! She was not a virgin and decided at that moment to pursue me, about a week later we bumped into each other at the base's social club. We had both had a few drinks and we walked back to the barracks together. She invited me to her room so that we could talk while we polished our shoes. While we sat on her bed she suddenly pulled me on top of her and started kissing me, then removing my clothes. When I was down to my underwear, she stopped and undressed herself. Then she grabbed my underwear and said, "TAKE THESE OFF" She laid on her back and guided me into her, I came quietly after a few quick thrusts. When she felt my cum, she said, "why didn't you say you were going to cum?" I didn't know I was supposed to say anything, I was embarrassed. Evidently she must have enjoyed herself, she continued to pursue me and we had sex several more times before we were both posted away. I had no feelings for her, and learned later that she was the local slut. I was embarrassed each time we got together but hormones kept me agreeing to meet her. After she was gone I was very disillusioned about sex....until I met a certain lady a year later. She taught me about the pleasures the body can experience and started me on the path that has led me here. I sure do miss her, but that is another story

BORU