View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 12:15 PM

3.) Third party is there as your sex toy, so once you've all had your fun he/she should leave (Come, Cum and Go) because you and your SO will have some serious glowing to do together. Don't be surprised if you spend the rest of the night getting off together and feeling VERY NAUGHTY.

I have to agree with what was said above.... I am in the same situation with toying around with the idea of a FFM encounter. I agree with the above comment because it would reassure me that I am the priority along with my S/O in the situation and that we are doing this for ourselves. Maybe this sounds a little bit selfish on my part but for me the whole idea behind doing this is for me and him to enjoy the moment watching and seeing how each other are. That would be the turn on and basically the reason behind wanting a 3some to begin with. Having another F there would simply be another "toy" if you will and if we decide to do this that will be made very clear. this is a fantasy that he has had and I would really like to please him and I know that I would enjoy pleasing him very much but I do have certain limitations and there are definatly issues that would have to be worked out before for sure. I think if me and him are on the same page and my feelings are respected it could end up being an expierence. Now only to find someone who has no problem with how I want things to be. Has anyone ever used a professional service and I don't mean a hooker off the street? I think this way feelings aren't an issue.