View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 03:30 PM
dobbydog

A very sexual smile came to Kristen's face and she began to walk toward me. She swayed her hips more than I have ever seen any girl before. She grabbed my tie and pulled my face toward hers. She gave me a very sexual french kiss, her soft tongue working all over my mouth, controlling my tongue. As we kissed she pressed the front of her body against mine. I could feel her breasts hidden under her cheerleading uniform top against the front of my shirt, and the her cheerleading skirt against my hard pennis. She put her hands on my back and pulled me harder against her. She rubbed the front of her skirt against my hard dick, leaning against it with all her body weight. She slowly moved up onto the tip of her toes so she could slide her skirt up more. As she did this she softly moaned "mmmmm." She backed away from me and stared deep into my eyes. I looked into her eyes, but after about 10 seconds, I looked at the female security guard and saw that she unbuttoned her shirt. Kristen gently grabbed my chin with her right hand and turned my face back toward her "keep your focus on me for now. Take off your shirt and tie." I did as she told me. Kristen then commanded me "step out of your pants and underwear." Again I followed her commands. She bent down and picked up my clothes. She draped my tie around her neck and threw the rest of my clothes to the security guard. The security guard put my clothes in a drawer in her desk and locked the drawer. I was completely naked. Kristen told me to "get down on your knees, remove my shoes. Then rub your cum all over my feet and legs." I got down on my knees and gently held her right ankle with my left hand and lifted her foot slightly, with my right hand I undid the straps of her shoe and then slid it off slowly. Then I gently placed her bare right foot back on the floor. Then I gently held her left ankle with my right hand and lifted her foot slightly, with my left hand I undid the straps of her shoe and then slid it off slowly. Then I gently placed her bare left foot back on the floor. I looked up into her eyes and then back down at her feet. I began to slowly and gently rub my cum all over her feet and lower legs. Rubbed up and down the top of her feet, around her ankles, up her shins, all around her firm and perfect calves. I got so hard doing this, ohhhh my cum, her smooth skin her perfect strong cheerleading legs.

>>>What do people think of this story so far?