View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 08:26 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
If after the pleasure of going through the feathers, you find it has webbed feet and quacks, perhaps be grateful for the feathers and move on until you find the Chick you are looking for.

*shruggs*

What is it with you and the duck analogies?

Some people are inherently jealous while others are not. I think the most important thing for jealous types to remember is their level of jealousy. I get defensive about some topics, and before completely losing my cool...I need to shut up for a minute and say to myself "you know how crazy this gets you...don't be irrational". Recognize that you are naturally jealous and step back & take a look at the situation. Is she flirting with them? Are they trying to subvert your relationship? Or is she just being her usual innocent flirty and fun self?

So bottom line...you can't get over it. You don't really need to. Just understand that it's a part of you and realize when it's causing you to act crazy. If she comments on your reaction to something just tell her "it's just me being jealous again...don't sweat it".

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.