View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 07:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I think that you have to be happy with yourself to make someone else happy. If you are truly happy in your relationship with your S/O, don't you think you make her happy too? Perhaps she is just as happy as you are. NEVER assume the worst -- she deserves more repect than that. Most likely these guys are just friends and no more.

Some women get along better with guys than girls....I am one of these....I just have not been able to find more than a couple of women who I can get along with. Women are complicated, and their relationships are complicated ~ you can sit down with a guy, drink a beer, shoot the shit, and just BE. Women are more intense.

It's unhealthy not to have friends...everyone needs friends outside of a relationship. Something for themselves ~ a sounding board, some free time, someone to relax with. Most likely these guys serve this purpose. If these frineds make your S/O happy....then they're good for your relationship. "Cause she can't make YOU happy if she isn't happy too.

I have to agree with that.In my life,I always could talk to women,better then
men.It's almost funny,because the men that I got along,the worst with,turned
out to be my best friends.We didn't get along,initialy,because we were so much alike! Irish
P.S.The main thing, is knowing yourself & being happy with yourself!