View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 07:52 PM
happy

Alrighties.. my fetishes...

asphyxiation.. like the thread starter, I rather enjoy being choked, strangled, etc, but I am very careful as to who I let do this to me, as in my past someone (NOT consentually) almost killed me that way. So y'know, I will train my lovers to do it properly and safely.

Pain. I DIG pain. Being whipped, spanked, pinched, slapped, being bent and tied funny, whatever. I love it.

Oral- I LOVE giving oral. Men, women, it's all the same (in my love of it, that is).

Ass- and mostly because of my lover's ass... it's just so... my god, it's bitable. His ass turned me on to other people's asses.

Lingerie... I know that seems tame, but I absolutely love wearing it. I love dressing up in it, even just for myself.. and dancing around the house in it. It makes me feel so pretty!

BDSM- I'm a switch, so I get off on both ends of it, and I'm a Sado-Maso, so I enjoy both ends of the whip. I like bondage, mind-bondage, humiliation, rules, control (taking and giving up), pain, giving and receiving, etc. I just love kink.