View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 02:43 AM

"No", he said, " I'm going to train the two of you to total obedience before we start making babies"
He went over to a carrier bag that he'd placed in a corner of the room and brought out two pairs of panties, except they were like no panties the two women had ever seen before. They had two dildoes fastened to the inside of the panties, one for each hole. In addition there was a vibrator to stimulate the clitoris.
"These will be worn always" he ordered. "The only time you're allowed to take them off is when you specifically beg permission to go to the bathroom or shower. Otherwise they will be on. Even shopping, at the movies, in class, at work, wherever. I hold the remote control for the vibrator and I can make you cum whenever and wherever I feel like it. Now put these on and I'll tuck the two of you in to bed. From now on you'll both be sleeping here."
The women were too far gone in their sexual heat to even properly register what he'd said, but the feeling of a dildo up each hole and being forced to hold each other gave them undeniable pleasure. When he left the room and activated the remote control after tying them together so they couldn't remove the panties, they knew they were in for a long, delicious night.....