View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
She advanced as I knew she would, then I saw the light hesitation when she realized what she had done. I easily avoided her attacks, and did not draw my weapon.

"Afraid feind?" she spat.

"Nay, I do not wish to kill you. But if you attack, I will not hesitate." I said calmly.

I sensed her adrenaline surge through her as her pulse quickened. She was succumbing to the battle, and would shortly be beyond my ability to guide and possible control.

"It is you who will die monster."

I laughed. "Little Pixie, you know not who you trifel with." I hoped by using her father's affectionate name she might hesitate, and she did. But not in the way that I wanted or anticipated. It was now obvious that her rage and anger was much more intense then I thought posible in one so young. As she charged at me, I deftly moved aside, trying desparately to avoid using my weapon, but getting closer to the point of having to use it.

She lunged and then swiveled in mid strike and caught me off guard. As the tip of her sword burned across my chest, I knew that had to have had it made within sacntified land and under the watchful eye of the priests of this current religion.

Now my anger surfaced and I whipped out my weapon. A long sword with a slight curve and a single edge. The crossguard that of wolf claws. I stepped back and into a very low defensive position. She was surprised and not sure how to counter easily. She lunged forward again and we locked blades.

"My Seraphim Pixie, why must you try to kill me. Have you thought that maybe your uneasiness is because I am familiar to you, and not this loathsome creature you perceive. Please let us talk and I can assure you that I am not as evil as you think I am."