Thread: Story to Post
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2002, 01:56 AM
dobbydog

Continued from above!

As I turn and looked into the living room area I noticed Kelly sucking on Mike’s cock, while Joe was fucking her. I then got undressed as I approached Pam she was in ecstasy. Our fantasy was coming true as Tom mounted Pam she reached over grabbed my cock and started to suck on it. She was wild; as he fucked her she sucked my cock harder and harder! Before you know it Kelly, Joe, and Mike came into the bedroom and was cheering us on saying give it to her, you can see she wants it. Joe the came over and said look at her ass I want it! His 7” cock was hard as he started to mount Pam from the back. Pam moaned and groaned in ecstasy as she had a Tom’s 10” cock in her pussy my 9” cock in her mouth and Joe’s 7” cock in her ass. As Tom pulled out as he started to cum, Pam grabbed his Tom’s cock shoving it into her mouth swallowing ever last drop. As Tom got up Mike said I’m next I looked at his cock` it had to be at least 12” I looked over at Kelly and she was Hot she wanted to join in. I motioned her to come over, she did. As she stood by my face I buried my lips into her shave pussy. Here we all were Pam, getting fuck in her hot wet pussy by my with 9” cock, Joe’s 7” cock in her ass, Mikes 12” cock in her mouth, while my tongue was buried in Kelly’s shaved pussy. How much better could it get? Well just as I thought that I seen everything Kelly reached for Pam’s breasts and started caressing them. I couldn’t hold back on my load, as I pulled out of Pam’s pussy I exploded Pam's grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth, dripping out the sides of her lips as she tried to swallow it all! I then looked over at Tom he was hard again and ready to replace me as I got up Tom walked over and inserted his 10” cock in Pam's mouth. Kelly then laid beside Pam and started sucking on her breasts placing Pam's nipples between her teeth and tongue I watched as Pam reached over and started to play with Kelly’s clit. A few seconds later Joe pulled out of Pam's ass and shot his load all over Pam’s back. Joe then came over to me was exhausted he could not believe what a piece of ass Pam was! A few minutes latter Tom let off a groan as he pulled out of Pam’s mouth and shot off his load all over her. Kelly Started to go down on Pam, As she licked Pam’s pussy, Pam grabbed Kelly's head and started to groan and grinned her pussy against Kelly’s mouth. At that time Mike took his 12” cock from Pam’s mouth and said her it comes can you handle it? As he plunged 12” cock into Pam’s pussy. Pam cried out in pain and ecstasy as he planted his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy! Kelly lifted her pussy to Pam’s mouth and to my surprise Pam started eating her shaved pussy like I had never seen a pussy be eaten before. As Mike continued to plunge his 12” hard cock in and out of Pam’s pussy she moaned loader and loader saying fuck me fuck me hard Pam was experience multiple orgasm's as Mike’s 12” cock pounded in and out of her pussy. Kelly started to tremble as she was having orgasms as Pam continued to eat her. Mike let out loud groan as he pulled out of Pam’s pussy shooting his load all over her! Kelly reached over to Pam and started making out with her as they cuddled each other. It was late we had been at it for at least 4-1/2 hours. Mike, Joe, and Tom got dressed, as they were leaving they said me, here you go Paul there all for you! I said thanks see you guys around.

I entered the bedroom I leaped on the bed and hugged Kelly and Pam! They were exhausted; Kelly looked at me and said can I use your shower. I said sure help yourself, but only if I can join? She said sure, come on Pam join us! We all got in the shower here I was in the middle of Pam and Kelly, Their breasts rubbing against me I was in haven! As l licked them they kissed we then got out and hopped into bed there I laid exhausted between my wife and Kelly we all passed out!

As we got up the next morning we went to breakfast. It was then when Pam told Kelly that we were married and told her our story of how we always wanted to have group sex. She like the fact that we were married and asked if she could be a part of our threesomes. I looked at Pam and she at me, Pam said sure anytime. Well that all happened about a year ago and Kelly has become like part of our family. We get together often for friendship as well as a threesome it is great!

Let me Know what you think!