View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 08:15 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Re: Vaj

Quote:
Originally posted by Prophet Reality

....... raced to the room of his guests. He let his mind scan theirs and determined that they were awake and dressed. He knocked on the door. When he got a response, he entered and appraised the dress that Pheadra had on and smiled lustily.

"Very nice choice Pheadra. Ash is need of certain nurishment, so we must beg your forgiveness for an hour as we fulfill this need. Please help yourself to whatever is in the house. I pulled out another bottle of wine that is chilling, there is plenty of food that you can choose from. Again we beg your forgiveness and will return ready for your company."

Phaedra was just beside herself when Vaj complimented her choice of dress. Jumping up and down like a child, "Gen, did you hear that?? Did you??? He said 'Very nice choice Phaedra.' He liked it! He likes me!! OH MY GOD, Gen!!! He likes me!!!"

Phaedra's ample breasts were bouncing up and down as she jumped around the room and Gen had to resist reaching out to touch them. After all she didn't know how soon Vaj would be back and she didn't want to be busy with Phaedra if there was even the slightest chance of being with Vaj once again. After all isn't that what she came back to him for? Certainly she loved playing with the young girl, but she wanted Vaj and wanted him badly. She wanted to be with him any way he would have her, and she was just dying to see him with Phaedra. Phaedra was after all still a virgin to male/female sex and Gen wanted to be present and maybe even participate when Vaj deflowered her.

Genevieve, leaving her thoughts and coming back to reality, tried to calm Phaedra down. "Phaedra.......don't get so excited. It was just a passing comment. Don't read more into it than there is. Listen, Vaj said there is a chilling bottle of wine and some more food. Let's go down to the kitchen and see what he left for us."

She takes Phaedra by the hand and leads her thru the darkened halls, knowing every twist and turn by heart. Phaedra kept wanting to look in every room they passed by. She actually opened one door. She stood in that doorway stunned. In the room she saw tables with straps, chairs with restraints, chains on the wall, and things whose uses she couldn't begin to fathom. Gen jerked her away and shut the door. She didn't want Phaedra to know too much too soon, afraid she'd try to run if she had any clue what lie ahead of her.

After a bit they finally got to the kitchen. There were platters of all sorts of foods waiting for them. So much food that they both wondered how many people Vaj was actually feeding. They filled their plates and poured themselves each a glass of wine and began to eat. They were still eating when Vaj and Ash returned.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy