Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 02:02 PM

Father/daughter

The waiter brought the check over and Frank paid with his card. As they left the restaurant, he reached down and took Roxie’s hand, his wife on the other side of him. If anyone had seen, it was just a father holding his daughters hand, nothing more. He had the top down on the convertible for the drive home. Betty in the front with him and Roxie in the back seat.

“You should sell this old piece of junk Frank,” Betty said to him, as they left the parking lot.

“Never,” he replied, looking back at Roxie and winking. “This car has special memories you wouldn’t understand.”

“Humph,” she answered. “I’ll be in Chicago for the rest of the week. However, I’ll be back Friday night and have the weekend to pack what I need. I can have the company find an apartment for me while I’m gone, so the move should be easy. Anything else I want I will just call you and you can ship it to me.”

“Yes dear.”

When they got home, Betty went directly upstairs to start packing, leaving Frank and Roxanne in the kitchen.

“Soon,” he said kissing her gently on the mouth. “Just you and me.”

“Not soon enough,” she said throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

He wrapped his arms around her back, one hand sliding down to hold her firm ass. The act of kissing his daughter while his wife was upstairs was intoxicating to him. His cock was throbbing in his pants as he pressed it against Roxanne’s belly.

“Let’s do it now,” he whispered. “While your mother is upstairs.”

“Daddy,” she said her eyes wide with surprise. “Right now, right here?”

“Ah huh,” he said, his hand slipping around to the front of her, pressing between her legs. “Kinda like a going away present.”

He undid the button on her shorts and pulled the zipper down, pushing his hand down the front of her panties. His finger slipping into the slit of her pussy.

“What if she catches us,” Roxanne said her hand rubbing the length of his cock through his pants. “What if she comes downstairs?”

“She won’t. She never comes back down once she is upstairs,” he replied pulling Roxie’s shorts down along with her panties.

“Oh god daddy, I can’t believe we are going to do this.”

She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out the fly of his underwear. They stood there for a couple of minutes and played with each other, Franks finger inside his daughters pussy getting her wet and her hand stroking his hard cock to it’s full length. He turned her around to face the kitchen counter then stepped up behind her. He guided his cock to her pussy and eased it in as he held her hips. She pushed back against him as she leaned over the counter top. They could hear Betty upstairs moving about doing her packing. Frank held Roxie’s hips as he increased his tempo almost pulling his cock free of her just to slide it back in. The act of fucking his daughter while his wife was upstairs was unbelievably exciting to him. He slipped his hands under her top and held her tits as he slammed into her. He knew he was about to cum and he buried his cock deep in Roxie’s pussy. She pushed back against him and rotated her ass against his pelvis bringing his cum up the length of his cock.

“You guys coming to bed,” Betty said from the top of the stairs.

“Fuck me daddy, hurry,” Roxie panted her juices flowing down her legs.

“We’re…..coming dear,” Frank stuttered. “In a minute.”

“What are you guys doing,” Betty asked starting down the stairs.

By the time Betty rounded the corner of the kitchen, Roxie had her back to the counter, her hands on the edge to steady herself. Hers and her fathers cum soaking into her panties. Franks sticky cock was back inside his boxers, glued to the side of his leg. He was pouring a glass of water for himself at the faucet.

“What are you guys doing?” Betty asked again.

“I was just telling Roxie how sometimes people can grow apart,” he said turning to face his wife, taking a drink of the water. “I don’t want her thinking she has anything to do with our separating.”

“That’s right dear, sometimes people just grow apart for no reason,” Betty said to her daughter. “Now I’m going to bed,” she added turning and heading back up the stairs.

“Yes Mum,” Roxie said to her back. “Never comes back down,” she whispered, glaring up at her dad.

He just raised his eyebrows and smiled at her. Then he leaned down and kissed her again, his hand going between her legs once more. He could feel the wet through the crotch her shorts.

“She’ll be gone tomorrow,” he said. “But it was kind of exciting wasn’t it,” he asked her.