View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 09:28 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

"Wow......you really had visions of him and he was calling you to come to him?" Phaedra, young and immature as she was, thought this was incredibly romantic. She didn't consider that this was an example of the strength of the power Vaj held over Genevieve, even though they'd been separated for so long. And she really had no idea what she'd let herself in for by choosing to stay with these vampyres, even though Genevieve tried to explain it to her. Phaedra was just glad to have someone to talk to....to answer her many questions.....to soothe her fears........and to be her friend.
"I'm really so happy to have you here with me, Genevieve. It feels like we've known each other forever even though we just met."
Gen agreed, "Yes, it does feel that way." as she gently ran her well-manicured hand up and down Phaedra's back in a soothing motion.
"I'm still a bit shaken by what's happened to me since I've been here. Would you mind holding me? I feel so much safer with you."
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy