View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 12:27 AM

part 3

Here I was, standing on a street corner, whole body trembling from a mixture of emotions.....fear, excitement, guilt....all swimming through my mind. I had followed your orders, bringing with me only my personal toiletries nothing else, just the clothes on my back and of course the toys you had already given me. I hated fibbing to my parents, telling them I was spending the weekend at a school friends but pleasing you was far more important right now, why I don't really know.I must of been a million miles away when suddenly I heard your voice, telling me to get into your car. Seeing your face, hearing your voice made some of the fear go away but not all, the worst fear was disappointing you, maybe not being able to do as you asked or not satisfy you, my head was swimming. "young Paige, are you ready to please me this weekend"? I heard you ask, my mouth so dry, not being able to speak I simply nodded yes. "Good girl, I have so much planned for you this weekend, such delights" you chuckled. I could feel my knees shaking, placing my hands on my lap trying to apply pressure so you would not notice, I gazed out the window, wishing we were already there. Wasn't long and my wish came true, we turned up a narrow driveway, pulled up infront of an older style home, small but quaint. "Paige, here is your home for the next 2 days, please go inside and wait for me"..."yes, Master" I managed to reply and made my way inside. It was dimly lit in the hallway of the house, reminded me of all those old horror movies I used to watch, old furniture adorned the adjacent rooms, not cluttered but positioned just right with open fireplaces ablaze with dancing flames. I looked around my surroundings with my eyes, not moving, waiting for you to appear.Suddenly your voice echoed out of no-where "Paige down the hall, second door to your right, you will find a bedroom, please place your bag there and undress. You will find laid out upon the bed, what I wish you to change into, when finished join me in the lounge, now hurray, I hate to be kept waiting"I scurried down the hallway to the room you described, it was warm, also darkly lit but pleasant. I placed my bag upon the chair beside the bed and slowly disclothed. Standing completely naked I stared at the articles upon the bed. God did you really wish me to wear that? before me was a red corset, matching garter belt, stockings, high heels and a heavy thick collar with a huge ring attached.No panties. I slowly wrapped the corset around me, looking at it with curiousity as it didn't cover my breasts, actually just pushed them up more, could this be the way to wear it? I didn't know and hoped I had put it on right. Next the garter belt, then stockings. Placing the heels upon my feet and nearly toppling over, I had never worn shoes so high, God hope I don't trip and break my neck. I walked towards the long dress mirror, astonished at the persons reflection before me. I looked so beautiful that I blushed at my image, running my hands over the garment, feeling myself getting wet between my legs. I clasped the collar around my neck, smiling a huge smile.Clip clopping down the hallway, my stomach in knots from nerves, I made my way to the lounge and stood in the doorway, looking at you sitting in a large armchair, waiting for me. "Paige, come here, stand before me so I may feast my eyes upon my girl" "yes Sir" I replied and walked over to you, positioning myself before your chair, clasping my hands behind my back, staring at the floor. "Paige, you are such a beauty, please turn slowly, I wish to see all I possess". Doing as you command, I turn very slowly, feeling my heart beat faster, praying you approve. "Hmmmmmmm yes very nice indeed Paige, you please me very much, now come, kneel at my feet while I explain a few rules to you" Smiling, I sink to my knees at your feet, feeling your hand lift my chin as your stare into my twinkling eyes. "First Paige, do you trust me completely, do you understand I will obtain pleasure from you and in return give you pleasure, that no harm will come to you, yes you will encounter pain, pain that will heighten your own pleasure as well as my own, that if you do not wish any of this, then please say so now and I will return you to your dull muldane life and that will be the end of it?" I didn't wish for this to end, I didn't wish you out of my life, right now I would do anything and everything for you. "Master, I trust you with my life, I wish to please you, make you happy, please oh please let me stay" I watch you smile" Good girl, you will not regret your decision" you reply with your hand softly stroking my cheek. God I love your touch so much."Now for the rules, listen carefully and do not forget them or you will be punished, do you understand my girl?" "Yes, Master I understand" "Well then lets begin" Kneeling at your feet, felt so right, listening to your every word, making sure to take it all in as not to disappoint you. I could feel my heart beat faster, the wetness between my legs as I nodded in agreement to your rules. "First thing Paige, when I ask you to come to me, I wish for you to bend over before me, hands wrapped around your ankles, legs spread apart, so I may inspect you, see if My girl is up to my standards, that you are ready for me and also smooth which we will remedy after this talk.While here for the weekend, you will wear what I lay out for you, if nothing is that means you are to stay naked.You will address me either as Master or Daddy, which ever you feel comfortable with, nothing else. I wish for you to pick a safe word to use, now this is a word that you will only use if you really need to, such as you are in a lot of pain, pain that does not heighten your pleasure, if something health wise crops up and makes you uncomfortable, if you are really scared, terrified and don't wish to carry on, then I will stop immediately. It is not to be used when you desire a break, want to relieve yourself, are too tired or in jest. You must understand, I will read your body, watch you closely and know when I think you have had enough, not you. As I have said before Paige, this is for your pleasure as well as mine and I will not cause you unnecessary pain." My heart skipped a beat at the word pain, could I endure it, what would you inflict upon me, would I be able to please you, head spinning with many questions."Paige, over time I will teach you so many things, we have such an incredible journey ahead of us, and you also will teach me and I see by your expression you don't believe that, but yes you will, now my lil girl, down the hall, at the end you will find the bathroom, please go and run us a nice hot bath, we have matters to clean and shave" " Yes Daddy", I reply. God I just called you Daddy and it felt wonderful, like it was meant to be. Rising to my feet, I see a huge smile upon your face, guess it pleased you as well, turning to do as you ask, I feel a soft pat on my bottom"Good girl, Paige" Toddling off down the dark hallway, clip clopping on the wooden floor, god I am so wet, I can feel my pussy clenching.I sit upon the large tub, it is one with claw feet, very deep, swishing my fingers in the hot water as it rises, so mesmerized by it, I don't even hear you enter."Mmmmmm now isn't that a pretty picture". I feel myself blush by your remark. "Paige please undress for me, place all your clothing on that chair and present yourself to me" "Yes Daddy" I slowly remove my clothing, feeling your eyes burn into my soul as each item is placed upon the chair. I walk over to you, bend over and grab my ankles, waiting. I can feel you now behind me, your large hands running over my back, my bottom, my thighs then up between my legs."Paige, part your legs wider, I wish to see what is mine" I do so, feeling my pussy geeting wetter and hotter."Mmmmm much better lil girl" You hand taps my glistening pussy then I feel your fingers part my lips and slide up and down them, not entering me. I moan softly, wanting you to fuck me so badly. "Oh you like that, Paige"? "Yesssssssss Daddy" I purrrrrrrr. You fingers now entering my tight pussy, probing as your thumb presses on my clit. I grab harder onto my ankles, trying to keep my balance as a surge of pleasure courses through my body." Paige, you are delightfully wet for your Daddy, you please me very much"I begin to quiver, feeling myself begin to build from your touch, then your hot breath is upon my pussy, your tongue flicking over my engorged clit, I moan louder. "Paige, cum, cum now for your Daddy"I don't need to be told twice, your mouth pressed against my spasming pussy as I cum so hard, my knees beginning to buckle. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

now does it stop here or.............................