View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 03:32 PM
obsolete

Diane Foster

"Ohh... " Diane was fascinated by the sight of Fran's exposed cunny. She had seen them in pictures but never in person. Even when she tended to Mother, Diane had never really "looked" -- just washed her up and cleaned her. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Letting her coat slip from her shoulders, Diane stood and lowered her own skirt to reveal her "special" panties -- the ones she used when she went out to do her naughty things. Tonight she wore a thong -- white and lacy, barely covering any of her puss or the thick tangle of hair that covered it. The gusset, where it had become wedged between her pouty outer lips was drenched with her juices and she wondered if Fran knew. She must. It was obvious she'd been rubbing herself over her skirt since she'd come into the office.

Still staring at the spot between Fran's legs, Diane decided to take her thong off completely before sitting back down on the sofa and parting her legs. "I've never seen... "

Fran nodded, her voice hoarse with desire. "They are much like a flower. Especially when the petals are covered with dew. Like yours. Touch."

Unable to resist the command, Diane parted her outer labia with her thumb and pinkie, the middle finger of her right hand searching for her distended nubbin. She knew that she wouldn't last long despite the fact that she'd been diddling on and off all day. Especially now. Rubbing and circling her clit wildly, she wished that Fran was sitting closer.

As if she read her mind, Fran stood and walked over toward the woman she knew as Doreen. She was so close, Diane could smell her sex. That same sweet, musky scent she recognized from her own puss when she was aroused. It made her want to... Her tongue slipped between her slightly parted lips to moisten them.

"Cum for me, Doreen." Fran urged, baring her cunny to her once more. "I want to taste you."

"Taste?" Diane's finger was a blur as she felt that familiar and lovely sensation start to wash over her. Did Fran mean what she thought she did? "I've nev... Ohh!"

Diane closed her eyes, her body tensing in preparation as her orgasm began to bloom. But there was a new sensation now. "Oh, my!" Fran had dropped to her knees and was pushing her hands aside to replace them with her mouth.