Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 08:16 AM

Mark

The boy grabs hold of his mother tightly as he feels her finger spear deepily into him. His tiredness, causing his whole of his lower regions to ache and throb. Suddenly he is hard, achingly hard.

"Now fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

In a mixture of astonishment and fear, the boy looks down at his mother's face and sees her learing back at him, her eyes almost burning in him.

"I said fuck me, dammit!" She growls at him and again the boy cries out as he feels stab of pain in his butt as he realises that his mother is pushing her finger even deeper.

He looks at her again and suddenly the fear is gone. Instead replaced by an anger and a new hunger that surges up and takes away any self control. Filled with a sudden, manic strength, Mark effectless lifts his mother up and pinning her against the shower wall, he starts to fuck into her with sudden violent thrusts.

"Arrrghhh!" He hears her scream at his onslaught but he won't stop, he can't stop.

All his life, Mark has been exceptionally large. Now for the first time, he uses his 6 foot 6in frame to good affect. Holding his mother like a rag doll despite her own size, he shoves his glistening trudgeon into her slopping hole, forcing her to take as much of his enormous manhood as she can possibly can. Her screams are high pitched at first, but slowly they dye down to sobs and moans as he continues only to return to full volume as he quickens up the pace.

The two occupants of the bathroom have no idea of time but what seems after an age of frantic body slapping sex, Mark suddenly pulls out.

"Wha....?" His mother gasps as she looks at him foggily.

His appetite knowing no bounds, Mark roughly drags her out of the cubicle, pushing her front first against the sink as he positions himself behind her.

"M-mark.. N-no more."

But he ignores her pleas. Brutely pulling her legs apart, he looks down at his juice-covered angry club of an erection. Never has he seen it so big.

And his mom is going to take it all!

And with the strength and determination of a sex-crazed teenaged youth, he plows back into her. Making her take every last inch of him.

Her screams fills the house...