View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 11:08 PM
A Little of Both

“Fuck me!” I begged in a hoarse whisper.

“What do you want baby?” you asked, that teasing tone to your voice that you always get when you know how needy you’ve made me.

“Fuck me!” I cried louder.

“Louder.” You demanded, your thick, hard cock tracing an invisible line between my clit and pussy. The head just barely slipping inside then back to tease my swollen little nub.

“Please! Fuck Me!” I screamed, my hips rocking to the rhythm of your teasing.

“Does my Baby want my big thick cock inside her?” You purred.

“Please.” I whimpered, barely able to catch my breath.

“Please what?” you asked, your voice thick with lust. You give yourself away; I know you need this as much as I do. But, I’m too far gone to care. I need you to fill me.

“Fuck me.” I rasped, looking directly into your eyes. Holding my gaze with the fire in your own, you sank your cock into my dripping cunt. Crying out, I arched my back. I can feel the entire length of you buried deep inside me. My hips thrust involuntarily, trying to take more.

“That’s it Baby, take it all.” You said, as you thrust deep then slowly pull out, leaving just the head. Whimpering, I begged to be filled. You sit back on your knees, and part my thighs wider, still teasing my pussy with your cock head. Wickedly you respond “You want this?”

“Yes!” I whispered, barely able to draw a breath as I felt your finger part my pink pussy lips and slowly circle my clit. I felt your cock head teasing my hungry hole and your hand on my mound, pressing gently while your thumb eases the ache. I looked up to watch you. You seemed spellbound by the sight before you. My pussy muscles tightened around you, trying to pull you deeper. You gasped, and in a barely audible whisper said “God, Liza. I can’t hold back anymore.” You grasped my ankles and threw them over your shoulders. With an animal lust you pounded into me. Your cock buried to the hilt. Moaning your satisfaction you began the driving rhythm that I needed. Thrusting deep, hard and fast, your hands grasped my hips and pumped harder. I felt you moving, changing positions, I cried out, not wanting to stop.

“Liza Luv, let me take you from behind.” You managed between breaths. I obliged, and eagerly turned over and onto my knees with my ass in the air. I felt your hands grasp my hips, almost too roughly. But I loved the feel of your hands of me. Unexpectantly you slapped my ass, the vibration tingling to my pussy. I cried out and pushed my ass against you.

“Oh I know what you want.” You purred, taking your hard cock into your hand and running the tip along my slit.

“Give it to me.” I begged, grinding my ass against your swollen pole.

“So wet. So juicy.” You cooed. “I just can’t wait to fuck that cunt.” You said as you slid inside me. Moaning, I met your rhythm instantly. I could feel you throb as you pumped my dripping hole. I knew you were close and were waiting for me. Your hands grasped my cheeks, and spread them wide. You could see your big hard dick disappear and reappear, coated in my juices. I reached a hand between my thighs and began furiously working my clit. My pussy was soaked. I could feel the heat build where we were joined. It spread like wildfire through my veins as I stood on the edge of release.

“Cum on my cock.” You rasped. “Baby cum on my cock.” You begged, as you fucked me harder, your balls pulled tight against your body and ready to explode.

And with that, the waves washed over my body. My pussy gripped your cock, my spasms of ecstasy milking it, fucking it, my hips bucking wildly. I filled the air with my screams of passion.

You grasped my hips harder, fingers digging into my tender flesh. Thrusting, pumping and fucking harder, you felt my spasms milk your cock. The sound of your name on my lips, ringing in the air and the feeling my dripping wet pussy cumming, drenching you in juices, pushed you over the edge. Your balls tightened and exploded. Load after load of thick white cum burst from your cock. One squirt deep inside my pulsing pussy, then you pulled out, squirting all over my pussy and ass.

Exhausted, we collapsed onto the bed. Softly you whispered my name into my ear.

“Eliza….Eliza…..”

“Eliza.” Another voice startled me from my dream, ripping me from your arms. “Eliza your phone is ringing.” My friend Allison, who was currently driving was poking my thigh, trying to wake me.

“What? Huh?” I said groggily.

“Your phone is ringing man…pick it up.” She said laughing at me.

I grabbed my cell from my purse at my feet and just as I was about to answer, the ringing stopped. “Damn. Oh well.” I said settling back into my seat.

“You must have had one hell of a dream Liza. You were tossing and turning and making quite a racket.” Allison commented.

Laughing to myself, remembering my dream I played innocent and said I couldn’t remember. Just then the phone rang again. I picked it up and answered.

“Eliiizzzzaaaa.” You cooed to me from the other end of the line. “How is my Baby?” Instantly I was wet…..and blushing wickedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it guys...Hope you liked it. =)
~Eliza

feedback

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles