Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 02:38 PM

Mark

"Honey... I'm sorry. I didn't mean... " Her voice trails away as she continue to look at him, at his cock.

The way she is looking at him causes his heart to thump harder in his chest, his cock stiffening so that it is actually getting painful.
The rational portion of his mind cannot believe this. This is his mom for God's sake. He shouldn't be showing her his erect...

He groans inwardly as he again remembers what they have been doing not that long ago.

And he wants to do it again!

"The doctors said you can't... you know. Do you want me to help?"

The excitement rushes through him at her words.

Does she want to do 'it' again???

Unable to speak, he nods excitedly. Watching her as she slips out of her clothing. Revealing that body which will make him hard for the rest of his life.

"There," His mother, now in the shower with him, tells him as he feels her soft body, her huge breasts press against him as she lifts up a leg.

"Just lean down a bit and... "

The boy groans as he feels her hand on his stalk, guiding him towards her as she shifts her legs further apart, an arm going around his neck as she uses him for balance.

"Now just move up...ohhh." The combination of hearing his mother's throaty groan and the softness on his tip causes him to gasp.

Gently, slowly, he pushes forward and again, he is rewarded as something hot, wet and tight starts to slide down his aching shaft.

Looking at his mother, he sees that she is staring back at him, a strange look on her face, her lips half open as he feels her snake her other arm around his waist, pulling him against her as they continue to merge...