Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 01:15 AM

Father and daughter

Originally posted by Tristesse [/i]
[B]Roxanne was dreaming that she was floating over her home. She could look down and see her mother and father in bed. Her mother, in her elegant business suit, was on her knees with her ass high in the air and her Dad was pounding into her relentlessly.

She watched as her mother turned the pages of a business report in front of her seemingly oblivious of Franklin fucking her from behind. As he collapsed and came his wife pushed him off her and stood up.

“Thank god that’s over.” She heard her mother say as she dusted herself off. “I’m doing my wifely duty, Frank. Just be grateful for that. I want a divorce” Her father’s face crumpled as he started to weep.

Roxanne started awake, her heart beating wildly. What a weird dream, where had it come from? Was it her guilty conscious that sparked it? Roxanne was horrified to find she was aroused by the image of her parents having sex.

She lay listening to her father’s breathing in the dark. She knew, without having to see him that he was lying on his stomach, an arm flung out to hold her. She eased herself out from under his arm and slid off the bed. Taking a spare blanket to wrap herself against the chill, she went outside to sit on the porch.

She swung gently, hugging the blanket around her. The dream still bothered her. “It was just a silly dream.” She told herself, but it didn’t help.

Roxanne surreptitiously touched herself and found she was very wet. She started to rub her protruding clitoris, her first and second finger on either side. Under the blanket she opened her legs wider, shifting her hips to slouch down a bit.

Her head dropped back as the pleasure grew and a small, breathy moan left her lips. Her hand moved faster now and she let the first two fingers of her other hand slide into her slick pussy. The blanket fell away but she didn’t notice the chill air nor did she notice Franklin standing in the doorway.

Her orgasm shook her making the whole swing shudder. She lay for a second letting the waves of pleasure subside and then gathered the blanket around her once more, closing her thighs on the wetness and tingling.

Frank cleared his throat as if he’d just arrived.

“Oh - Hi, Dad.” She said scootching over for him. “I just had a bad dream but I’m ok. What time is it?”