View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 06:14 PM

Part 2

I'm sitting on my bed, looking at the package infront of me, curious but also frightened of what lies inside. Thinking to myself of the events of today, feeling the soreness in my bottom and remembering the pleasure from you taking it.Well I can't put it off any longer and open the box. My eyes light up as I feel my pussy clench from the sight of a 7 inch dildo laying there in the box with your instructions. Reading them carefully as they explain what I am to do with it. "Paige, you are to get to know this toy inside and out, feel it, taste it, fuck it. Explore it with you mouth, practise sucking it hard and deep. Fuck it with My pussy then I want you to sleep with it inside of you as well as the plug in your butt and take it out before going to school but bring it with you. Do Not take out the plug, it is to remain in you until I tell you otherwise. You are My good girl Paige, you make Me proud.........Master". I take the dildo in my hands, feeling it smoothness, its texture, god it is so big, so thick. Placing it to my lips, I lick its tip, tastes like rubber, like when you chew upon a rubberband. Parting my lips, I slide it into my mouth. God how can I suck something so big, it stretches my jaw wide, making it ache. Slowly trying to put more in my mouth, I begin to gag. I can't suck this, it is going to make me sick. Not wanting to displease you, I try and try again, feeling my mouth stretch so wide, my tongue pushed down so hard as I move it in and out of my mouth trying not to choke upon it.I finally give up, feeling my pussy clench and pulsate as I look down at it. "You want this don't you?" giggling as I realize I am talking to my pussy. I place the head against my tiny opening, slowly pushing it in. God it is so big but feels so wonderful. I want it, need it, crave it to fuck me. Pulling my legs up to my breasts, slowly moving it in and out of my dripping pussy, centimetre by centimetre. God it is stretching me, it hurts but a pleasureable hurt then I wonder if it will damage me, can I handle something this big inside of me. My mind races but my body overpowers it, telling it yes, fuck yourself, fuck yourself hard.I begin to pick up the pace, sliding more and more in each time until all of it is inside of me, Oh God it feels so exquisit, so wonderful. I fuck myself hard and deep, slamming into my back wall time and time again until I feel myself about to explode. My juices spurting from deep inside of me as my muscles clench tight around the dildo, expelling it from my pulsatiing pussy, covered in my cum as I spasm with my intense orgasm" Oh God Yes, Oh God".I don't stop there, I want more, need more so I push it back into my now soaking pussy, thrusting it hard and deep into me feeling myself shudder as another orgasm courses through my body. God this is so incredible, the intense pleasure, my pussy quivering as I cum.I slump into my bed, totally exhausted, satisfied, smiling so big as I pant, trying to catch my breath. The next thing I remember, is the sound of my Mum calling me for dinner, dildo laying beside me, cum down my inner thighs.Wanting so much to play with it again, knowing that I will be going to bed early tonight and smiling at the thought.I toddle off to dinner, puting the dildo back in its box, hiding it in my dresser.Here I am again, sitting on my bed, nightshirt on, crossed legged looking at the two things you have given me, thinking of the pleasure they have given me, smiling and purring softly.How can I have both of them inside me at the same time, god they will split me in two, do you really want this, will it hurt me.all these thoughts racing through my mind.I take the plug and place some lube upon it, making it glisten then I lay upon my side and squeeze some in my bottom, pushing my finger in after it, moaning as I do"mmmmmmm". Placing the plug to my tiny hole, knowing to relax my muscles and push against it as I slowly push it in. God it still hurts. Inch by Inch it enters my bottom, stretching my walls until it is wedged in tight, as far as it will go. I can feel my juices seep out of my pussy, so wet, so hot. Why does this arouse me, why do I get pleasure from pain? I can't answer these questions but know I love pleasing you, making you proud of me as it makes me happy.Lying on my back, feeling the ache in my bottom from the plug, I pick up the dildo. God it is so big. I place it to my pussy, which is so wet from my juices and slowly slide it in. Oh God it hurts, I can't possibly fit both inside of me. Inch by inch I push it in, feeling it full me completely. A pulsating ache trembling through my pussy and bottom, tender but also pleasureable. I shut my legs tight, rolling onto my side and pull up the blankets. My whole body on fire. How can I possibly sleep? But it is not long before I drift of into my world of dreams, only to be awaken with the alarming sound of my alarm clock......dildo and plug still firmly in place, my pussy and bottom accustomed to their intrusions, cum dripping down my thighs. I remove the dildo but keep the plug in place, before puting it in its box, I lick it, tasting my juices, relishing the flavour of myself......mmmmm yum then get ready for school and the events yet to come.

God, I can't believe I feel so darn good with the inticiapation of today's lesson. My bottom is still aching every now and again but it is a wonderous ache. The clicking clock thunders in my head as it counts down the day. I can't concentrate on any school work, only about the last few days and the pleasure I have endured.Finally the bell rings and everyone stampedes to the door to get out as fast as they can, if they only knew what happened if you stayed behind. God, I can feel myself blush just by the mere thought.Your voice awakens me from my daydream. "Paige, are you ready for the lesson of the day"?......."yes Master, your girl is" I reply in a soft voice. " Good Girl, you know what to do, don't you little one"? Yes Master" my whole body tingles when you say good girl and call me little one, how can words send such intense feelings through my body? I don't actually care, it just feels so right.I walk into the back room, take out the box you gave me and place in on the table, then position myself over your chair, my skirt raised high and my legs spread, ready for your inspection."MMMMMMM , Darn my girl, you look so good, so fine, I am one very lucky man to have a little one as beautiful as you" I can feel myself blush as a smile appears upon my face "Thank you Master, I always wish to make you happy" Oh Paige, you do, you do so very much"I feel your hand caress my bottom, gently squeezing my cheeks as you part them wide and tap the plug slightly, hearing your hmmmmmmmm of approval. My pussy is already seeping, soaking wet. Am I such a slut?God I want to be your little slut with all my being." So young Paige, did you complete your homework as I asked? Your hands caressing my pussy, two fingers slipping into my craving pussy, slowly fucking me. I feel myself trying to grind onto them then a slap on my bottom "Did I tell you to move?" "no Master, I am sorry Master, I won't do it again" Paige, you had better not or you will suffer the consequences, do you understand?", "Yes Master, I do and yes I did do my homework as you ordered." Feeling another hard slap on my now tingling bottom..." Good Girl, you are my good girl" a smile appears on my face, so wanting, needing your approval. God I need you, more than anything I have ever needed.Your fingers slide out of my pussy, I sigh heavily, feeling so empty now as I hear you suck them clean. "Paige, you taste delicious, so sweet, mmmmmmmm you please me very much, now please stand up and kneel before me when I sit down" Yes Master" I reply and do as you command, watching you undress out of your dress pants, my eyes sparkling as I get a full view of your magnificent cock. I wait till you are seated and shuffle to my knees between your legs, not taking my eyes of your cock, as this is the first time I have seen it so up close. "Ok Paige, now remember how I asked you to suck, taste, lick the dildo, now I want you to do the same on my cock, show me how much you worship my cock, baby" "yes Master" I slowly move my hands towards your cock, they are trembling, I don't know out of excitement or being so petrified of not pleasing you. Tenderly I begin to stroke your cock between my fingers, feeling every ridge, every vein, watching it begin to grow from my touch. " mmmm yes baby, just like that, it feels so good" Looking up at you, seeing the pleasing expression on your face, your eyes closed as my fingers gently stroke and massage you, wanting so much to please you.I nuzzle my face closer, my tongue protruding between my now wet lips, flicking it over your tip in small circles, your moan tells me I am doing it right, your hips moving slightly. I take your balls between my fingertips and gently squeeze them, they feel like tiny sponges, soft and squishy. My tongue moves up and down your shaft, over your full balls then in a fluid motion I take one of them into my hot mouth and suck it softly. Hearing you gasp in delight, tells me you enjoy it as I move onto the other and repeat the process. " Oh god Paige, you are such a delight, such a good girl"Sliding my tongue back up your shaft, I part my lips as wide as I can, your cock is so large now, so hard as I slide you into my mouth, down my throat and hold you there. God, you are stretching my mouth, just like the dildo but you taste so much nicer. I moan onto your cock, letting you feel the vibrations as I hold you in my mouth. I feel you shudder from the pleasure then your fingers wrapping in my hair, grabbing it tight as you begin to thrust in and out of my mouth. Time and time again you slide down my throat, it takes all my concentration not to gag upon your cock, I massage your shaft with my tongue, squeezing my lips as tight as I can. I look up at you and see your face overcome with intense pleasure, your breath quickening as your cock fucks my mouth. Something dribbles onto my tongue, tastes salty but sweet if that is a good description. Your hands pulling my hair harder as I hear you grunt and groan, your cock ramming into my mouth, harder and faster, God my jaw aches so much but I don't wish to stop, I want to taste you, make you happy. Then you yell "Oh God Paige, I am cumming, Oh Yes my girl, suck your Master, swallow his gift" I feel spurt after spurt hit the back of my throat, sliding down to my tummy, it tastes funny but not nasty, nothing I have ever tasted before, time and time again I try to swallow your cum, feeling it trickle from the corners of my mouth as you continue to jerk in my mouth until your cock begins to soften. Your hands let go of my hair as you pull yourself out of my mouth. I feel your hand cup my chin and raise it up to your face where you tenderly kiss my lips, licking the excess cum of my lips. " MMMMMMMM that was wonderful babygirl, you did a lovely job, I am very proud of you and you make me very happy" My face lights up, knowing they are the words I always wish to hear. " thank you Master" You motion me to climb into your lap which I do in a flash, knowing that is where I belong, snuggling and cuddling into your warmth, where I feel safe and protected." Paige, I have so much enjoyed of sessions but they are never long enough, so I want you to organise to go away with me for a weekend, tell your parents you are staying at a friends etc, do whatever you must but make it happen, do you understand?" Oh god a whole weekend with you, doing this, giving myself to you, what bliss. "yes Master, I understand and will make it so" "good Girl, you are my good girl and always will be, Paige I care deeply for you" My heart melts from your words as I close my eyes and just hold you tight.

Now do I stop here or do I continue to add to this story? Please give me your views as they would be much appreciated.