View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Everybody Stretch!

OK.....well....here's a question that just popped into my head while reading all the great reply's above.......

Just exactly wtf are these people who impose these taxes and why didn't I know about their intentions during the obnoxious, muckraking phase of their campaigns? This is the kinda shit I want to know about during a politician's campaign....along with their platform on abortion....etc.! I don't give a shit who they slept with to get where they are today.....I don't give a shit if they smoked pot once in 1969 (and didn't even inhale...??!!)......and all that other crap we find out while reading and watching campaigns! I want to know what they think about smoking and sin tax! I want them to come clean, come out of the shadows and tell me this............when they get their raises that go along with the cost of living (yeah....right!)....does it more than doubley cover the sin taxes imposed during the past fiscal year? Bet it does, and then some......so even if they are smokers themselves.....they don't give a fuck if I pay out the wazzoo.....because their raises make it so that they don't even feel the crunch!

Geezzzzzz.........the things I think of at this time of night!

~Thomas Dewar~