View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 06:25 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?

Experienced, always.

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship?

Depends on the situation. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Answer is a little wishy-washy I know but that is how I feel.

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure?

Both. Gotta give to receive.

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?

Nope, it is hardly real and that would be how I'd approach it. Is it any different to looking at the pictures of women who post in here?

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?

Wouldn't any red-blooded male?

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it?

I guess. Depends on the guy. He wouldn't want to be hairy or have a bigger dick than me. The last comment was a joke by the way!

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?

I used to work on a 3 year theory, ie 3 years either side of my age. However, I threw that out the window when I met my partner. I'm 31, she is 36. I guess that means it is 5 years either side.

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most?

Is saying all of it being greedy? Mind, butt, breasts if I am.

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?

Kept neat is fine by me. I've had both and both are fine. But if it is like a jungle down there, whoa man, call a search party!!

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?

Have I misunderstood this question? Everyone seems to be picking a woman. The one sexual favour is easy as all hell for me. Blow job (sexy woman included - after all it is a genie!). Love 'em, can't get enough of them!