View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Alrighty... here goes...

I am an admirer of stories... 3 kinds actually...

1) Romantic... can't just be a "erotic" story of a couple.. or more... but it has to include some sort of romance in it as well... needless to say.. these are hard to find...

2) Gay Male stories... Not sure why... only know that the idea of it is very stimulating for me.. maybe much in the same way that men find lesbian scenerio's so hot... it might also play into the fact that I would very much enjoy participating in a MFM scenerio.. with ALL parties being active participants

3) Incest stories... (Hiding my head)... First... let me say (like it has been stated by many of my fellow pixies... I do NOT condone anything but CONSENTUAL sex). I do not enjoy mother/son stories, or sister/brother stories... my interests tend to be more father/daughter and niece/uncle. I have NO real life interest or experience... it is NOT something I have any desire to even explore... however reading the stories are very stimulating... to some degree I am sure part of that is because of the age difference (early twenties w/older). It being taboo is probably another part of the stimulation... just like with any other aspect of sex... naughtiness results in stimulation...

okay.. my secret appreciation is out.. Yikes... no doubt again revealing far to much of myself in the process... I apologize in advance to anyone who already knows wayyyyyy to much of me.

does this make me a twisted bad person.... absolutely not. Will I ever entertain the thought of making anything I read a reality... NO WAY... but I will continue reading...