View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Much more then a question

It is easy in some respects to think oneself ready for the moment. And I think it happens more so through accident then planning.

But however it happens usually one's motives are involved--usually love. But as a man looking at it and trying to guage the female point of view, it is usually for love then lust. Sadly as many women have told me, their first time was not the best one--usually they where too young and or their partner was. If I could change the world, for this even to befall women regardless of their age that the first time is very special--no pain or fear. Sadly and I must admit that young males usually lack technique--as I was once. Still I would wish the "first time" to be a blessed event for women.

As being a male, since by guile or honest intent we lose ours to girls/women. It for use is not a great dramatic even. Sure there is the uncertainty of the unknown--there is the build up and the sudden release. Still for all the placed importance of it--for a male to lose his "virginity" is a bit of hype.

Perhaps the best answer to this question is when emotionally one is able to deal with it afterwords. The answer settles down to is one "enlightened" and stronger for losing their virginity or scarred.