Thread: Farm Business
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 05:45 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Three cousins were walking a dirt road recalling their escapades growing up. One from Atlanta, one from rural SC and yet one more hailing from Alabama. The 3 had been pretty close considering their different locations. As they were amidst their stroll they spied a sow with her head hung under a fence. The SC cousin, seeing the poor hog's predicament said " Look a'there, I sure wish I could happen up on Sara Spencer hung up like that!" The Atlanta cousin follows with "Hell, I'd be wishin' it was Cindy Crawford." As these two talked the Alabama cousin had made his way into the ditch and was proceding to the field where the animal was stuck. He yells back at his other kin " I just hope she don't get loose before I make it over to her!"

LOL Good one there DB, thanks... just thought I might add another.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery