View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 10:28 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Only because it was you Eros......... I didn't [Ctrl][Alt][Delete] the bastard when the second pop-up, popped up.

And now I think I copied over your shoulder.

"You kick ass."

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

83% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"In addition, the subject exhibits brave tendencies, and that does a lotfor his score.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 83% Un-telligent

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world