View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Wanting More

1. I was named after a movie star.
2. My obsession is buying purses. I have one for every year I've been alive.
3. I love the idea of being with a "bad boy" since I've always been so good growing up. I also am majorly turned on by goatees.
4. I was once in German National Honor Society and now I can't remember much of the language.
5. I love turtles and rescued 2 from being road kill on a family trip to Kansas...they became my pets for several years.
6. I have a younger brother who annoys me a lot of the time...yet I can't imagine what life would be like without him.
7. I was the girl everyone picked on in elementary school, so I am pretty quiet and find it hard to trust people when I first meet them. But once I get to know you, that changes.
8. I can't do math to save my life...but I got one of the best possible scores in English and reading on the ACT.
9. I'm terribly ticklish.
10. Growing up, I wanted to become an Egyptologist. But once I found out how much I love to write, that went out the window.