Thread: cutting
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2002, 06:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Jaymz

The faster you run away the more likely she is to chase you. All that being good advice if the person you want is good for you. Someone who leaves you with feeings of self destruction is not "the one" and not good enough to be "the one right now" either. Keep a cool head. You can not erase internal pain by causing external pain or vice versa. Pretend you are over her and eventually you will be. There is some one (or 2 or 3) who will help you get over her. Friends don't fuck other friend's exs so avoid the whole scene. Make a new friend, talk to someone you would not normally. Break the pattern. Talk don't cut. You can find solice in talking but no answers in pain. Good luck~~~~~~> Lilith

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas