Thread: Bisexuality
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2002, 05:10 PM
Manwhore

Don't hide Wanda!!!

Wanda, I think you did a very good job at categorizing the various stages of sexual preference. Everyone seems to have their own opinion of what these terms mean, but they are opinions. I think your categories fit very well, so you need not hide. I've had sexual contact with another guy quite a few years ago at the request of a girlfriend , (I wanted to see her with another girl so it was a turnabout kind of thing), and it was only because the other guy was a childhood friend that had "played around" with me as we discovered our sexuality. I couldn't see myself doing that with any other guy, or under any other circumstances, so I wouldn't consider myself bi. But some would say, "well you gave him a bj and put your cock in his ass, you must be bi." But if I take that title, there will be a bi-guy thinking I might be interested in him, which wouldn't happen. Anyway, let's just relax, and answer Timmy's question. I think it's mainly aimed at the women anyway, and I think I've said enough.