View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 01:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Feeling a bit like Goldilocks I am startled to see Tarzan and Lady Godiva hovering above me. I leap to my feet, embarrasssed that I was caught being a party pooper. Looking down I can't help but notice Tarzan is packing a woody I pull Lady Godiva to the side and tell her part of my devious plan. She gladly helps me convince Tarzan that he should allow us to shackle him to the furthermost wall, where a set of thigh/ wrist restraints are affixed . As Lady Godiva stoops to buckle Tarzans thighs to the wall I set part 2 of my evil scheme into action and buckle the beautiful naked one's wrists to his thighs. I stand back admiring the view. "Naughty - naughty you two. Since you are there..." I give Tarzan a peck on the cheek, smile wickedly at Godiva and wink. "Just tell Jane it was all my fault" I whisper and turn giggling, jangling as I creep up the stairs.

As I pass through the house I stop in the kitchen and fix myself a drink. I can hear the sound of giggling and water splashing. I cruise outside in the direction of the pool. I pad softly up to the edge. All I can see is a penis, and a lovely one at that rising above the water into the warm night air. I lick my lips and strain to try to figure out who's cock it is but with the pool light on his face is obscured. I pull up a lounge chair, and sip my drink slowly, trying to remain un-noticed while watching his body as he glides effortlessly through the water.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas