View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 09:35 PM

As I drive my car through the highway I keep screaming in my mind, "Iīm late...Iīm late... I AM GOING TO BE LATE for the party!"
I had received this really cool and colorful invitation from Pixies-Place a few days earlier and I said to myself I would give it a try.
So here I was driving at blinding speed through traffic dressed up like a Roman Gladiator (no underwear) with a centurions helmet and everything!
My girlfriend Xtacy was dressed like Barbarella and was sitting next to me. She had her "sex-pistol" gun out the window and was waving to the cars,"GET OUTTA THE WAY, YOU IDIOTS!!"
After our speeding mayhem through the city, we finally got to Skips place. It was already night and the lights were on in the house. Music was coming from inside.
"Weīre late again, I think they are going to be mad at us", I said to Xtacy as I parked the car in the driveway.
"Donīt worry Honey, I think they will like us. I think Iīll have a great time too. I canīt wait to meet all those cool kinky people, I am getting so horny already. I just hope there isnīt anyone wearing a Barbarella suit with exposed nipples like mine, I want to be original,"said Xtacy.
We both walked to the front door and were greeted by a huge banner above saying "WELCOME PIXIES", underneath laying on the floor I noticed a pair of pink panties.
"Interesting party, I like it already", I say.
No one is at the door, so we walk in. I place the car keys on the first bowl and both of us take a few condoms from the second bowl.
"Have fun baby", I tell my girl.
"You know I will, and you too", and she gives me a big wet kiss.
As we walk in a bit further, I say "Hi everyone!"
But no one seems to notice us. I see everyone is already smooching and touching each other in the living room sofas and on the carpet floor. I really do like this party now.
Xtacy decides to go search for the host, while I head off to the kitchen to fix me up a drink and get in the mood.
Suddenly I hear a splash coming from behind the house.
Looking out the kitchen window I notice they got a swimming pool.
Great!
Just then a warm hand reaches underneath my Roman costumes skirt and I hear a females voice whisper in my ear,
"... I didnīt know roman gladiators had such amazing weapons hidden under their clothes..."
Don’t even dare
To say what I am
Without dismiss the picture of me from the canvas