View Single Post
Old 12-14-2001, 04:27 PM

I had to take another sip of the whiskey to think about what she had just said, she admitted to masturbating. I had never know any woman who talked about masturbating, my ex-wife didn’t even touch herself when we had sex. It was incredibly exciting to hear her say those words, and the pictures in my head were making me stiffen just a little more.
“I do hope that you aren’t offended.” She said with a toying smile. “I am certain that recently being divorced you have had to do a little of the same.”
Looking into her eyes I just nodded my head. I almost felt like a teenager who had just gotten caught jacking away in my bed. I noticed that she was tracing circles on her bare thigh with her fingernail, this was getting more erotic by the second. “I have never admitted that to anyone it just doesn’t seem to be anything anybody has brought up before.”
“Pleasing yourself is not something that anybody shouldn’t be ashamed of its perfectly natural. I guess you and your ex-wife never played around like that.” Pattie was lobbing the questions at me and I just kept swinging, I really didn’t mind the feeling of her being in control of the situation. “Have you ever seen a woman play with herself? I’m not talking about movies either, we are talking real life.”
Her hand was now caressing her thigh and her hand was just reaching under the hem of her skirt. Pattie never released me from her gaze while she did all this. Her hand was gently pressing the flesh of her leg, the motion was becoming more exact, not just lazy circles. She knew just where she wanted to touch herself she knew what she wanted to feel.
“I have never even had a woman talk to me about masturbating.” I said. I was getting excited my pants were not going to be able to hide the fact that she was getting to me. I am sure that she knew just the effect she was having on me, and she had it all planned.
“Masturbating sounds so medical, like saying vagina when it’s really a pussy. Would you like to see me pleasure myself?” As she asked me this question she put down her drink and her hand disappeared under her skirt, I couldn’t see what she was doing but I knew she was touching herself. She looked like the cat that swallowed the fish and I was going to be next. She was waiting for me to answer; she wanted me to say it to her.
“Please let me see you play with yourself.” I tried to sound as confident and steady as I could.
Her smile widened. “Please, I like that.”
She pulled her skirt up to her waist exposing a pair of peach satin panties, she ran her fingers up her inner thigh until she reached the sweet spot between her legs. Pattie began slowly rubbing herself through her panties she seemed to be playing with her lips pulling them just a little then rubbing where her clit would be. There was no denying my hard on now it pressed tight against my pants and when I shifted to release some of the pressure it only made it stand out more.
Now she pulled her panties to the side with one hand and used the other to coax juices out of her opening. She was bare except for a small patch of hair at the top she slowly inserted a finger while she flicked her clit, I could see her juices on her finger as it went in and out. Her strong musky smell mixed with her perfume and filled the room, every sense I had was hers and increased my arousal. I hadn’t noticed my hand was at my crotch pulling at my pants.
“Feel free to remove those constricting pants, I want to see you too.”
I only hesitated for a second I stood up removed my cloths, I sat back down with only my boxers on. She now had two well-lubricated fingers in her pussy, her speed had increased and she moaned just a little as she looked at me. I rubbed my hard-on thought my shorts forgetting that I was not in the privacy of my own home while I was doing this but it didn’t matter as long as she kept going.
She removed her fingers and brought them to her mouth and licked them up and down, her other hand began unbuttoning her blouse. She wore no bra and her breasts came into view finally. Her puffy nipples were standing out, I wanted to reach out and feel them but I was waiting for her. I had no idea where she was leading me but I would wait for her to let me know how far I could go. As she removed her fingers from her mouth she let them trail over her nipples leaving a shine over them. Her fingers returned to her waiting pussy, she was holding her lips open so she could manipulate her waiting clit.
I now pulled my hard cock and began stroking with much more purpose. I could feel myself waiting to be just cum from all the excitement. She watched me as she moaned and stroked her own clit, her hands seemed to be actually be holding her clit while she shoved her finger back inside with a loud moan. I slowed my pace and watched her bring herself to an orgasm, her hips pushed off the seat of the couch as she plunged her fingers deep inside. She moaned and pulled at her nipples and seemed to extend the length of her orgasm, as her legs finally stopped twitching she calmed down and withdrew her fingers with a sigh.
I closed my eyes and started going a little faster and it wasn’t going to take long after what I had just seen, I was really feeling it when I felt her hand on mine stopping me in mid stroke. I looked at her sexy face. “I don’t want you using that all just yet.” She bent over and licked me from the base of my balls to my ever so sensitive head. Then she reached up and offered me her fingers, the smell was intoxicating as I sucked the first one into my mouth. She tasted like warm honey mixed with salt. I licked every bit of it off each finger; she had been licking my nipples when she pushed me back on the couch and climbed on top. She lowered herself down and guided me inside her, I felt her rub her warm juices all over the head of my prick then let me sink into her.
I was surrounded by her warm, squeezing flesh she started to ride me moving her hips in a circular motion. I was going to be used to give her as much pleasure as I could stand. She reached down and began rubbing her clit, I reached up and let her breasts fill my hands running my thumb over each nipple. I was grunting with each downward stroke and I knew that I couldn’t hold back much longer, that is when she began almost jumping on me.
“Not yet, not yet.” She kept saying between moans and sighs. I was holding on until she cried out in orgasm, she stopped the humping and I could feel all the muscles inside her contracting with each moan she let out.
“I’m going to cum.” I cried.
Her brown eyes looked down at me and she smiled and jumped off. I was upset because I thought she was going to try to stop me, but instead she took me in her mouth and began sucking. That was it, my back arched and my hips thrust forward as I started cumming. Nothing escaped her mouth, as soon as feeling returned to me I looked down at her pretty face, she smiled and said “How much strength do you think you have left?”