View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 04:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
I love some of the ideas posted. Here are a few that I use.

In Canada we are able to send mail to our Federal Member of Parliament for free. So each week I gathered up all my junk mail and sent it off to him. About a month later they called and asked me if I could stop sending them all of my junk mail. My reply was that I was going to continue, but suggested that they might be able to pass a bill that would stop all of the junk mail form coming to my house.

For telemarketers I always ask to speak to there managers. The person that calls me has no control over who they call, so why get mad at them. Take up the managers time and sooner or later you get removed. The other thing I have done is waited to find out the company that is trying to sell me something. I then call the company direst and inform them that they have lost a customer because of there marketing practice. Sooner or later, with enough call they might rethink there marketing practices. At least I hope so!!!

“Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”
Barbara Bush

"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither!"
Drew Carey