View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Fallen

Hmmm...lots, and could be anywhere, not neccessarily someplace exotic, but...with that in mind...a secluded lagoon on a tropical island...just the two of us together, letting our passions overrun us...and as the sun goes down, bathing us in its orange radiance, waist deep in the warm water our bodies meet as we kiss passionately...

Of course something I have ALWAYS wanted to do, but never had an opportunity...is to go to a snug cabin somewhere in the mountains, with a fireplace roaring, the only light in the cabin...my lover on a soft, fur rug, blindfolded, as I make a suprise for her. She gasps when I feed her fresh strawberries covered in melted dark chocolate, it drips on her lips, on her neck, on my fingers...in between sips of champagne...until she begs that I indulge as well...and well...you can guess where it goes from there
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon