View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 11:20 AM
Jay'sPrincess

George said, “Where are you going?” I told him that I was going to take a shower. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water and had just stepped in when I George opened up the shower door and said, “I want to join you.” I had no reservations and let him in. He stepped in and kissed me. I took the bar of soap and rubbed it all over his chest working up lather. I looked down and saw that his penis was hard and sticking out. I then moved down, working the lather over his penis and his balls. He moaned as I did this. Then I washed all the soap off and took the entire length of him in my mouth. I moved his penis in and out of my mouth. He leaned against the wall to keep his balance. I then sucked on his balls, gently placing both of them in my mouth while squeezing his hard ass. He moaned. I knew that he was close to cumming so I put his cock in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. He came quickly. I sucked every drop of his cum. He tasted so good, it was as though I could not get enough.
I stood up on tiptoes and kissed him. While we kissed he slipped his finger in me and began finger fucking me. Oh it felt so good. He sucked on my nipples while finger fucking me and I came hard. By the time we were finished in the shower we both wanted to fuck again. He carried to my bed and spread my legs wide and inserted his penis. He fucked me hard and I came relatively fast, a couple minutes later he came. We lay in bed and he gently ran his fingers through my hair and said “you are the best lover I ever had. I could fuck you forever.” With that he kissed me and left.
After he left I laid there thinking about what had taken place and what I would tell my husband. I called my best friend Melissa and told her to come over that there was something really important that I needed to talk to her about. She told me that she would be there in about an hour or so that she had just gotten up. I got up and got myself cleaned up and straightened out the house. As she said, Melissa showed up exactly an hour later. When I opened that door she asked me what had happened. I told her that I had missed Anthony so much and that I was horny and I was masturbating when George came over. I told her how me and George had sex and everything in detail. I looked at her and she looked extremely flushed and through her while tank top I could see her nipples sticking out. I did not say anything. She said that I did not have to tell Anthony anything and she would not either.
I was happy that she would not say anything. We hugged and the feel of her hard nipples against me was too much. I kissed her. I was so surprised that she kissed me back. She then broke our kiss and told me that she had always wanted to be with a woman. She then suggested that we both strip which we did. We stood there looking at each other for the first time naked. We had been friends forever but I had never seen her naked. She had beautiful but small breasts which were capped by large nipples…the kind that you can suck on forever. Her pubic hair was trimmed and her pussy lips had a little hair on it. I was so aroused at the site of her. She looked at my 5’3’’ 115 pound frame. I have pretty large natural breast for my site. She seemed fascinated by my 34c chest and my clean-shaven pussy. She took her fingers and rubbed it against my pussy lips and smiled as I opened my legs to give me easier access.
I suggested we go to my bedroom which we did. We kissed passionately, I could feel her hard nipples against my large breasts. I leaned down and began to suck on those nipples. She moaned. I sucked harder and she came. I was amazed and impressed. She could cum just by someone sucking on her nipples. Melissa suggested that we 69. She came on top of and place her pussy over my face while she licked mine. I had never been with a woman before so it was a rush for me. Her pussy smelled so good and tasted even better. I licked her and she licked me. She said that she wanted us to cum together so at the same time we began to suck on each other’s clits. WE both came together and we then we kissed. WE talked for a few more minutes and she said that she had to go that she had to go see her mom. WE kissed once more and she left. I was totally satisfied.
After she left I realized that Anthony was coming home tonight and I wanted to do something special for him so I decided to go to the store to get some things to give him a night that he would never ever forget.