View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 05:46 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Well if I may offer yet another story or part of one. I dorta discovered a little about my drive by accident. I haven't dated or anything for a good while by choice. I was having some minor difficulties (new bp meds) and really got disgusted with myself thinking I'd have to meet another lady and beg her to understand if everything didn't take off like rockets. I know most women understand but the few who take it personal make the abstaining a worthwhile consideration. I had noticed considerable decrease in my drive and just dismissed it as meds. Well I went to the Dr and asked about Welbutryn to help me ease off smoking. Guess what, those damn things made lil Fred worry me to death. LOL
Depression, nicotein and alcohol can all destroy your drive man. Those may not pertain to you but I just thought I'd offer my nickel's worth.
Oh and well as long as I'm blabbering... exercise really helps displace stress too. That may offer some help.
Good Luck Capt.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery