Thread: Hawaii Story
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 08:10 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I roll to the side, pulling you with me, this allows for a bit more distance between our bodies until you are a bit less intense in your passion. Still, I love the physical contact we share. You stand and pull me to my feet, you move forward, almost dragging me into the ocean behind you until we stand almost chest deep in the water. You press close against me, pulling me closer and pushing until my stance widens and you lift me until I wrap my legs around your waist. I don’t know when, but at some point just before this, you have managed to undo the buttons on your trunks and you are fully erect, ready to enter me. You push my bottoms out of the way as you come into me. All that kissing on the beach helped prepare me, but the water also acts like a lubricant and you push deeply into me.

I love that feeling, you entering me, filling me, completing me. I’m not sure I love that we are in this public place, with people all around us, many of them undoubtedly suspect what is happening as they see how close we stand to each other and that we are in a rather passionate embrace and kiss. Still, the thought that we only have few days left before we fly out to our separate homes, well, it makes me a bit more daring and a bit more willing to play along with your particular turn-ons. You hold my hips and backside in your hands, helping me as I “ride the waves.” I wish we weren’t in a public place though, because it restricts you from touching, kissing, biting and pinching my nipples, which are erect and begging for your attention.

You kiss and nibble at my ears and neck, a poor substitute, but it helps a little …. We are in broad daylight, face to face – only inches between our noses a good deal of the time and I feel the depth of intimacy in this moment as I look deeply into your eyes. They seem to hold the glimmer of the sun in them, even if both our eyelids are a bit droopy from the sensual overload of the experience. I kiss you, keep my eyes wide open and you look back. I know I will never forget this moment, the color of your eyes, the feel of the sun on our skin, the water up to my chest and all around us and the vibrant moments in your arms.

Your hand moves between our bodies, and your fingers dig under the waistband of my swimsuit bottoms, sliding until you touch that place so sensitive, you hook your thumb and bring the full clit out before you begin to work me there, heightening the sensations coursing through my body, my breathing becomes more shallow and my focus more on the center of my body. You are sooooo good at this, expert in your touch and timing … and you’re only gotten better with the days we’ve spent together. You take your time, but ultimately you push me over that edge, my body vibrates and I feel the internal spasms shaking through my being, only to leave me clutching you deep inside me, clenching hard onto your erection. I try hard to perform those keigel exercise things, working my muscles to give you pleasure until I feel the excitement building and moving upward, your muscles tightening and your back and neck arching and then you rise higher, thrust deeper and take me there again along with you this time.

I hold tightly to you as we hit that decrescendo point, muscles easing, breathing returning to normal, you lean forward and kiss me again, deeply, slowly, passionately, but without the heat of moments before. I love the feel of your arms around me at these moments, keeping me close, holding me securely, but with tenderness. You set me on my feet again before you go under water to bring your trunks back up your body.

We return to the beach to rest again on the blanket, taking time to slowly work more sunscreen into each other’s bodies and then lay back to let our bodies recover. Still we lay close to each other, touching often.

for a current look at the ocean at waimea bay see

www.ch1hawaii.com/n/waimeabaycam.asp