Thread: Friends house
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2001, 10:48 PM
Hazeman

.....when I saw you lapping up my sister's juices, it really gave me one of those 'rock hard' erections. As I approached, you said, 'I really need to be pleased, can you help?'. I said, 'Sure, I can help'. This woke up my sister who wandered back in the house. I picked you up out of the water with my muscular arms. As I carried you over to the gazebo, your hands are down my pants stroking my dick. I lay you on the swing and kiss you long and hard while taking off your bikini top and bottoms. I move down to your big tits and begin to massage and suck on them gently. You love this, but you are begging for me to pay attention to your dripping wet pussy. Making my way down, I see that your pussy is ready for about anything. Nonetheless, I still want to taste your juices. As I start licking around your thigh and pussy lips, I slowly start flicking my tongue on your clit. This puts you in a frenzy. You are arching back, rubbing your tits, and begging for me to suck on your clit. After finger fucking you, I finally oblige and direct all attention to your hard clit. After licking it in an up and down motion, I suck on it gently. This gives you that much needed orgasm.
Then I bend you over doggy style and place my dick at the entrance of your pussy. When I slowly stick it in, it like swallows my dick up. Rollergirl, your pussy is so tight, hot, and wet. I go in and out while either massaging your tits or slapping you on the ass. I discover you like me slapping on your ass. As I slap you harder, but not too hard, I notice your pussy getting even tighter around my dick. I know you are close to cumming again. While banging you hard, you reach down and rub your clit. Again, you have a massive orgasm. You then turn to me and say, 'Please cum on me!'. This really turns me on. You turned around and grabbed my dick and started jerking me off while the head of my dick is two inches from your lips. Seeing this puts me over the edge. I squirt all over your lips and chin while it drips on your tits. You rub it all over you tits, saying, 'I love cum on my tits!'. We then put on our clothes and go for a swim. You then say, 'That was great, but now I'd really like you to.........