View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 10:58 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I can honestly say I've performed oral on a partner and let my own desires wait. I don't know of a bigger turn on than having a woman doing the quiver dance on the end of my tongue (especially those with the deep sigh and Oh Shit! afterward) Nothing more need be said at that point. I can remember crawling upside my honey wrapping my arms around her and watching her drift off to sleep. With busy schedules to hinder us I can remember performing oral on a gf while she was on the phone (I was supposed to be dressing to go to a party) Funny how the conversation changed. LOL I was promptly told to get my ass ready pronto! (after her groaning orgasm) I could hear her best friend on the phone saying "damn girl, you couldn't make him wait for that?"

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery