View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Miranda had crawled over to Amanda and starting pulling on her panties. "I want to taste your juices too."
Miranda pulled off Amanda panties and started licking the crotch.
"Yummy!" "Fresh pussy juice."
Miranda continued licking the panties when she looked down to see Rebecca putting her tongue into Amanda's pussy.
"Oh yeah, lick me baby. Make me cum again."
Rebecca ran her tongue quickly across Amanda's clit. She decided that pussy juice actually tasted pretty good.
"Have you ever licked a pussy before," Miranda asked.
"No, this is the first time."
"You're doing a great job," Amanda moaned. "Keep licking and I'm going to reward you."
Miranda decided that she would get a quick one also. Her fingers went to her clit and started rubbing furiously while watching her roommates. Amanda cried out that she was cumming which triggered Miranda's orgasm. She put Amanda's panties to her crotch and let her juices flow into the now very wet panties. As everyone was catching their breath, Miranda said to Rebecca, "we owe you one. Sit back and let us take care of you. Rebecca lay back on the bed and let her roommates take over. They started by sucking on her tits. Rebecca had never had both of her tits sucked at once. She loved how it felt. Her roommates continued their assault on her tits stopping every now and then to bite her nipples. After a few minutes of this they started licking their way down Rebecca's body. When they got to her pussy, they took turns licking and sucking. When they both had a few minutes each, Miranda went around and started licking her ass. Now Rebecca had a tongue in each hole. This again was something that was a new experience for her. She was so turned on at this point that she knew this was going to be a major orgasm. She cried out, "I'm going to cum!" This caused her roommates to start sucking harder until they felt Rebecca's body convulse. She started to spasm and her roommates just held on. Rebecca had never felt anything so terrific in her whole life. She just kept cumming and cumming. Rebecca had never cum this much ever in her entire life. Amanda was practically drowing at this point. She could not believe how much Rebecca was cumming. After about a minute, all three girls fell back completely exhausted. They fell asleep and awoke a few hours later only to make their way into their own beds. When morning arrived they awoke and took their showers and got ready for class. As they were ready to leave, Rebecca got a wild idea. She went over and picked up her roommates panties off the floor and sniffed them. "What are you doing? Miranda asked. "I'm taking these to class with me today. I might even tell you later what I did with them if you're good." Amanda thought to herself, "we've created a monster." All three girls went to class looking forward to the evening.