View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 09:55 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

First story ... "The Dinner Party"

“I hate shopping and trying on new clothes,” Kendra said to her aunt who continued to hand her evening dresses through the dressing room curtain. “Now, dear,” Aunt Clara replied, “You know that this dinner is very important to your Uncle Leo, and he wants you to dress the part and not look like a tomboy like you usually do.”

“I know, but why do I need to go?” Kendra asked herself as she looked in the mirror at her reflection. “I wish Aunt Clara wouldn’t pick out these dresses, they aren’t my style” she thought as she turned a viewed her profile. “If I bend over, my boobs are going to fall out of this one. And what is wrong with jeans and cowboy boots?”

Discarding the evening dress on the floor, she picked up her aunts current pick. This dress shimmered and almost slipped out of her hands it was so slinky. Dark navy blue silk with spaghetti straps and a slit from floor to hip, it was a beautiful dress, but just not her style. “I am too petite to wear this kind of dress, and my boobs are just too big.” she thought. “Aunt Clara, I can’t wear these dresses that you keep picking out for me!”

“Kendra, they are just the kind of dresses that our hostess will be wearing to this dinner. If you wear anything different, you would just embarrass your uncle! Now, come out here and let me see you!” her aunt demanded.

Shrugging her shoulders, Kendra paraded herself out of the dressing room over to the three-way mirror where her aunt stood. As she approached her, Kendra noticed the change of expression on her aunt’s face went from disgust at the situation to total surprise and shock. “Kendra, you look amazing! Turn around here and look at yourself.” she said as she grabbed Kendra’s shoulders and turned her toward the mirror. “This is so much better than the suits you wear everyday as an accountant at the firm.”

Kendra looked at herself critically in the mirror. She did look good. The dress hugged her figure and emphasized her small waist and her pert breasts were enhanced by the cleavage that the dress was revealing. The dark navy blue color just enhanced her tan skin and showed off her dark mahogany brown hair and almost black eyes. She turned a little to view the side and back of the dress which plunged almost to her buttocks, and looked at the slit that went almost to mid-thigh. “Oh Kendra, this is the dress you should get.” Her aunt said in a hushed tone. A little thrill of excitement went through Kendra’s body and she looked at herself in the mirrors. “All you need is shoes to complete the outfit, I will go and look for some for you and I will be right back.” Her aunt said. “Stay right where you are.”

As her aunt left to find shoes, Kendra looked at her reflection again and noticed that she was drawing the attention of a couple of shoppers behind her. Embarrassed, she turned quickly to go back into the dressing room to wait for her aunt and collided right into a very tall man’s chest. Looking up, she was immediately trapped by a pair of intense green eyes. “Your aunt is right, this is the dress for you.” he said and smiled at her steadying her with his arms.

Heat suddenly coursed through her body and she felt her nipples tighten at the handsome stranger’s words. “What is wrong with me?” Kendra wondered as her skin began to tingle and a red flush slowly made its way up to her cheeks. “Uh, excuse me,” she said as she slowly steeped back from the steadying embrace. “I didn’t see you standing there.” “Not to worry,’’ he replied smiling, “It was my pleasure.” Kendra found herself mesmerized by the strangers green eyes, and the feel of his arms around her even though he wasn’t touching her anymore.

“I have found the perfect shoes for that dress!” Kendra’s aunt said hurrying through the circular racks of clothes breaking the spell and coming to an abrupt halt in front of a red faced Kendra. Kendra turned toward the green-eyed man to explain to her aunt what happened, and he was gone.

“Was I imagining that?” Kendra murmured under her breath. “What did you say dear?” her aunt asked. “Nothing, Aunt Clara, you found some shoes?” Kendra rapidly asked.

Kendra and Aunt Clara made their purchases and left the store. Kendra kept looking around for the handsome stranger with the intense green eyes, but didn’t see him. “Why are you so preoccupied?” Aunt Clara asked. “No reason, just thinking about the party.” Kendra responded. “You don’t have anything to worry about, you will be just fine.” Her aunt said. “But we must hurry, we don’t have a lot of time between now and when we have to go.”
~
Getting dressed for the party, Kendra couldn’t help but think of the handsome stranger with the green eyes and her reaction to him. She stood in front of the mirror and closed her eyes remembering her response to his green eyes and his arms around her. She slowly ran her hands across her silk wrapped stomach up towards her breasts. Eyes closed, she gently touched her breasts and her nipples responded and became hard. One hand slowly stroked an engorged nipple and the other hand slid down toward the apex between her legs . . . . her heart rate increased and her breathing started to get ragged……oh, mmmmmmm, she moaned imagining the stranger’s hands giving her pleasure……… “Kendra! We are ready to go! Hurry up!” Uncle Leo yelled through her bedroom door. Kendra, flustered, “O.K. uncle, I’m coming!”

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised