Thread: Maid Service
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2003, 02:30 AM
Learning to talk sexy

It's the weekend and John has decided to have a bar-b-que and has invited Mark and Maree (who are down for the weekend and without the kids this time) and Lisa and Tom and Me to make the numbers even. John doesn't have a pool, but he does have a large hot tub that seats up to 12 people. He told everyone to bring a swimsuit and we can relax in the hot tub after we've enjoyed the bar-b-que. All of them are good friends and have spent time together in various social gatherings - small and large. They are comfortable and at ease around each other and so once the bar-b-que is finished and somewhat cleared away, everyone pulls their t-shirts and shorts off - displaying their various swimsuits .... the three men actually don't have to remove their shorts because all of them have shorts-style swimsuits, so they just remove their t-shirts.

Maree is dressed in a tankini style 2-piece suit, really cute on her and complimentary to her slightly fuller shape. Lisa is dressed in a barely there bikini set .... thong back, three small strategically placed triangles and bits of string holding them all together. My bikini is a bit more covering than Lisa's and a bit less than Maree's. Doesn't really matter though because once inside the hot tub, the other 2 women remove their tops and following suit (no pun intended LOL) my top goes flying!

The men are all grinning widely and a kind of cat and mouse game begins of male hands and female breasts ... hand reaching for and sometimes connecting with breasts .... indescriminately reaching .... no couple boundaries in this game .... where a connection is made a good deal of fondling seems to occur before the "cat" paw goes searching for new prey!

Not long and all clothing has fled the hot tub and the cat and mouse game has added female paws in search of masculine prey ... also indescriminate in who reaches for who. Ultimately, however the play begins to delineate into the couples as they came to the party and each one finds a comfortable ... or not so comfortable position near one of the water jets.

There is little time for me to see what the other couples are doing as John positions me almost on top of one of the jets and holds my pussy lips open so the jet is directly hitting hard on my clit.... bucking almost immediately at the sexual impact on my body and feeling John pushing his cock up against me from behind, I push back to receive more of him as he thrusts forward and then push forward to feel the full impact of the jets as he pulls back.

Sweat rolling down my face and chest from the warmth of the water and the exertion of this fucking, I feel slick and slippery all over and cum quickly and then again before John allows himself to shift slightly, grabbing hold of my breasts and fondling them roughly as he pulls me deep onto him. Both of us arching our backs and straining to feel the completion of our mutual orgasm. Draped over the edge of the tub, I lay recovering my breathing, John is half across my back and half laying to the side of me ... contentment is in his expression and then I see the beginning of mischief as he reaches to push and pull at my nipples .... the man is insatiable sometimes ... and I love that about him!