View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 09:26 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

***On the road again***

As some of you know, I took a trip this weekend to visit a friend about 600 miles away. Yesterday, on the drive home, I noticed a large truck speed up on my right, then keep pace with me for a minute. I looked up in time to see the truck driver practically run his rig off the road trying to get a better look at me...or at least become a candidate for a neck brace from cranking his head back as much as he could.

It *was* amusing, and it got me to thinking:

How many of you pay attention to the guys/girls you see driving on the road, and how much of that is "sexual" attention?

What makes you notice another driver? (It's not like it's the middle of summer--I was wearing a sweater and jeans yesterday. Was it the fact I was driving alone with out-of-state plates? Or something else?)

Have you ever given another road traveler "the eye?" Or more? Let's hear the details!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author