View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 12:40 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~Sexual Facts~

True But Strange Sex Facts
Largest erect penis: 13"
Smallest erect: 1.75"

The Caramoja tribe of northern Uganda tie a weight the end of their penises to enlongate them sometimes to such a degree that the men literally have to knot them up.

In 1609 a doctor named Wecker found a corpse in Bologna with 2 penises. Since then, there have been 80 documented cases of men w/ the same.

During foreplay, a woman's breast can increase in up to 25%.

The maximum depth at which vaginal stimulation occurs is only 2".

In the 1950s, it was found out that 75% of men cum within 2 minutes of penetration, with the orgasm lasting no longer than a few seconds. The longest documented for a women is one minute.

Among the Mangaians of Polynesia, 18 year old couples make love an average of 3 times a night, every night, until they're in their 30s, when the weekly average drops to a mere 14.

The maximum speed at which the erotic sensations travel from the skin to the brain has been clocked 156 MPH.

Women are 30% more sexually active during a full moon, and the most common love making time in the US is 11:00pm.

Intercourse peaks in July.

Except for the 1/2 dozon men who've shown up in emergency rooms over the years because they got too intimate with a vacuum cleaner, women are the more creative auto-eroticists, and they masturbate most frequently when in a stable relationship.

Women are also better self-starters. 60% claiming to have discovered orgasm on their own, as opposed to only 25% of men.

Castrated men live an average of 13 years longer than those not castrated. And nuns live longest of all.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas