Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 03:31 PM

Sunil

"Now, Raji! Now! Fuck me hard! Aiyeee!"

Hearing his sister's shouts almost makes him want to explode his seed against their bedroom.

But he can't, despite how much he wants to. Instead, his legs shaking with his lust, the boy quickly scampers back to his room.

Once in the sanctuary of his own room, he pulls of his clothes, finding the heat too much.

"Gods! I have a really big lund for you, sis." He gasps, gripping his throbbing erection as he falls on his bed. He continues to gasp as he starts to stroke himself, proud of his stout tool that has the thickeness that his fingers can hardly encompass.

In his mind, he can see them, him and his sister, on the bed. Both naked and doing forbidden things to each other. Things that the Government now wants them to do.

The door suddenly opens and the object of his latest desire comes striding.

"Sunil! What were you doing listening outside my room, you naughty... Ohhh... "

He had reacted quickly to the intrusion, sitting up on the side of his bed. But he is not quick enough to hide his stone-cladded erection from his sister's gaze.

"Sunil!" Her voice sounds strange as she close the door behind her. "What was that I saw?"

Sunil can watch in open shock as Devi slowly walks up to him, her thin nightdress showing him the shape of her delicious plump body if not the essence.

Even so, he tries to cover himself even as now stands over him.

"Show me." He hears her saying breathlessly. "Show me what you are hiding."...