Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 11:56 PM

Raji

"Oh yes, Raji. Give me that prick! NOW!" And so he did. Raji couldn't resist his wife. He'd had many of women before they married and had intended to continue doing so after. (One never knew what one would get in an arranged marriage.)

She had been a shy virgin on their wedding night, almost in tears at the prospect of doing it with a virtual stranger. They hadn't even seen each other until that very day. He had been very pleased by the look of her. Very pleased indeed. But Raji hadn't been sure how she would feel about him.

In truth, that was not an important factor in this marriage. Love, that is. There would always be others who wanted to fuck him. All he was interested in was getting her pregnant with a son and then... Well, whatever happened, would happen. When the plague came that dream was dashed, but by then he found that he had created a sexual monster as he liked to tell her.

Raji watched his voluptuous wife as she rode his cock, her tits jiggling up and down. She'd be the death of him yet... but what a happy death it would be. "Cum for me, Devi" he growled. "Such a sweet choot for my big, hard lund."

"Now Raji! Now! Fuck me hard! Aiyeee!"

Raji was sure the whole neighborhood could hear Devi when she came. He bucked his hips upward as she rose and fell along the length of him. Grinning, his fingers found their way to her pearl, rubbing it just the way she liked. He held back his own orgasm until he felt the first of the shuddering contractions of her cunt around his prick.

"Ooh. Yeah. Cum for me, Devi. I'm... Arghh... " Grunting, Raji exploded, filling her with his jism. "Empty me, baby. Milk me dry." And she did.