Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 02:06 PM

Devi

"A really big cock, and I mean big! But he doesn't think girls would like it."

"Why in the world... " Devi looked at Mark as she perched on the arm of an easy chair. His face was beet red and he quickly lowered his gaze in embarrassment. "Relax, Mark. You know we've always been open here. You can talk with me about anything."

Mark mumbled something unintelligible in response and Sunil gave her a conspiratorial wink. She nodded. No one should ever be ashamed of their body. Least of all this lovely boy sitting in front of her. Why, she bet any of the neighborhood girls would die to have a date with him. And Sunil, too, for that matter.

"What ever makes you think the girls wouldn't like your willie? I know you've heard everyone say that 'size isn't everything' which has to mean that maybe it just does something after all. Maybe more so to guys than gals though?" Devi didn't think she was going about this the right way. Mark looked even more uncomfortable than he did before -- if that was possible.

"You both know I was a virgin when I married Raji. I've never made a secret of it. And I've never been with another man, though I have seen plenty of cocks in the flicks Raji brings home. All sizes and shapes and colors. Lovely and delicious. All of them." Devi chuckled in that naughty way she had before going on. "I can't imagine turning any of them away and I'm not that different from other women. I just talk about it more than some."

"Talk isn't the word I'd use. You and Raji sound like... " Sunil stopped in mid-sentence. He hadn't meant to say that out loud.

Devi laughed aloud at that. She knew it was a slip but it amused her all the same. And made her feel... mmm... She squirmed on the edge of the chair. Raji was in for the ride of his life tonight.

"But really, Mark. Why do you think the girls won't like it? Just how big is that bad boy you have tucked away there?"