Thread: hello?????
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 12:24 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
hugs right back to you Teddy.

Is it just me or did the visits continually decline once those new laws were passed years ago about what is allowed in pics.....or am I dreaming?

That is my recollection of the start of the decline, too, Bibi. It was later explained to me by another member that they had a different interpretation of the new policy announcement, and that I may have misunderstood the policy, which was that nudie pix would be taken down IF someone complained. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more)

That said, I've been here 10 years now, and don't check in as often as I used to, as the activity has lessened, there has been less fun banter between a big bunch o' regulars, and people I used to talk to have faded away. The pix and stories were/are nice, but I checked in regularly to see what my buds had to say. Plus my photographer isn't as game for the activity as he once was, and there are limits (mostly the length of my arms!) to how interesting I can make a selfie, so I bet I haven't posted a picture thread in over a year.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke