View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 06:46 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Woke up around 2 a.m. after having fallen asleep on the couch around 8 p.m. Watched some TV, did some surfing until DH woke up.
Watched some more TV with DH until he fell back to sleep and then played at Pixies for a while. Also started searching for a new avatar. Gotta keep these people on their toes....don't want anyone to get bored looking at the same avatar for too long.

Went back to sleep around 7 a.m......then woke around 11.

Got a lot of unpacking done. DH changed shelf liner for me and I got some dishes and glassware put away finally. I'm trying my damndest to get the place at least halfway organized as quickley as I can. We've invited Murphy and his family for dinner this coming Sunday and I don't want everyone to be tripping over boxes.

No internet service most of the day.....DAMN!! And I'm so far behind with all the posts and games here!!!

Oh well....I know it's a boring life at the moment. But hopefully it won't be boring for long.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy